Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Blogging Writer Got a Facelift with a Custom Layout!

So if you're new to Blogging Writer, we just got a face lift! Recently I dabbled with CSS and took a stab at creating my own custom 3-column layout, and had a lot of fun. Although there were some things that were a little tough, it was a great lesson, but I still don't fully understand everything I've done. In fact, there are a few things I would like to do, but I'm still learning about how to make it happen. Of course, I'm still not satisfied, but I'll work on it more later.

This definitely isn't the last makeover that we've got in store, this is just the framework for what will be in the future. So basically, Blogging Writer is evolving! Slowly but surely, this baby will grow up to be quite a looker! You can pick up some information on how this nifty 3-column layout was created in a post on Switch Gears. Have fun, and let us know how yours turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment